Why Become our Channel Partner?
Over the years, Ocxee has firmly established itself as the largest marketplace of international student services in the world. Currently, Ocxee has its presence in over 130 countries across the globe, offers 10+ student services, and aims to expand beyond horizons. Ocxee Channel Partner Network aims to help businesses grow revenues by leveraging the Ocxee marketplace and delivering top-notch services to our customers.
Supporting students across the world
with a presence in 130+ Countries
Supported (so far!)
Enquiries Per Month
Frequently asked questions
1. How do I become an Ocxee Channel Partner?
2. Who would be the main point of contact?
3. Who can we refer to Ocxee?
4. How do I refer a student?
5. How much is the commission?
6. How are commission payments made?
7. If I don’t want to share my students’ details, can I share your information with them, so they can get in touch with you if and when needed?
Become an Ocxee Channel Partner